12826847

I have enforcement payment but the jacobs dont accept montly

Customer Question

i have enforcement payment but the jacobs dont accept montly payment
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: rochdale manchester
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: thei are sey tomoro i have to pay £400 and next month the rest
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Expert:  Jo C. replied 15 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
i have to pay for enforcement jacobs but monthly for the £1.000 and they wath to pay tomorow £400 and next month the rest how i can pay monthly
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
i dont have this money
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
hello
Expert:  Jo C. replied 15 days ago.

OK, what would you like to know about this?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 15 days ago.

Without the information I asked for I can only give you a general answer but I hope this helps.

i am not sure what your question is.

Obviously you cannot force bailiffs to take payment in instalments.  Often they will but they do not have to.

But if you just start paying they will not refuse your payments.  That does not mean they will not also enforce though but it is likely to put them back somewhat.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.