12826847

On benefits and need help to get driving license so I can

Customer Question

On benefits and need help to get driving license so I can find work
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Litherland in Liverpool
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Contacted job centre and they said to get in touch with citizens advice
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Nothing else at mo just that
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 days ago.

What can I do for you?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I'm trying to get driving license but can't afford it as on income support benefits is there any help out there
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 days ago.

I am sorry but I cannot giveyou good news. I'm afraid you are in difficulty here.

I have to tell you the truth.

Im afraid not, in short.

If you want a driving licence you will have topay for it sadly.

Obviously you could look at loan options.

Im really sorry but that is the position.

I am sorry but I have to tellyou the truth.

Do remember that I can only give you myopinion.

Another lawyer may have a different opinion.Litigation needs at least 2 parties and neither goes to court expecting tolose.

Nonetheless, one of them does, even thoughthey have been told by their respective legal advisers that they have a goodchance of success.

If there was a black-and-white answer to everylegal problem there would be no need for anything to ever proceed to court.

The ultimate decision comes from a countycourt judge in a civil case or from the magistrate in a criminal case heard inthe magistrates court or the jury in Crown Court.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a waythat is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will bemore than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again forusing our services.