SS Legal Advisor
SS Legal Advisor, Advocate
Experience:  Senior Caseworker at DL Solicitors
107664070

My friend is stuck in Cyprus, with no money, how can he get

Customer Question

My friend is stuck in Cyprus, with no money, how can he get home to the netherlands ?
JA: Where is your friend? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Limasol
JA: What steps has your friend taken so far?
Customer: Contacted the firm he is working for. Explained that his card (bank ) had been locked and he could not use it. He also got in touch with his bank. No one wonts to help him.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am afraid for his mental health as well as his health as he s not eating
Expert:  SS Legal Advisor replied 16 days ago.
I am an experienced legal advisor and I am happy to answer your question.In a situation like that he can contact his embassy for help.The embassy link is below.https://www.netherlandsandyou.nl/They may be able to help get him home.Kind regards
S