ChrisB4147
ChrisB4147,
Experience:  Expert
112350272

Contract law, uk, i have received an agreement, just wanted

Customer Question

contract law
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: uk
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: i have received an agreement
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: just wanted to review an agreement with a literary agent
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Just wanted to get an opinion on this, what are the key things I should look out for?
Expert:  ChrisB4147 replied 13 days ago.

Hi, thanks for the question.  I’m Chris and I’m a Solicitor in litigation/family matters. I will be happy to assist you and hope to provide a full response as quickly as possible.

This is a question and answer service rather than an instant chat service, and I may not be able to reply immediately. However, rest assured that I am dealing with your question and will get back to you as soon as I can.

Do you have a specific question on the agreement? I can certainly answer that. However, if you want a general review and comment on it, this will bring with it a premium service fee as currently we are just in a Q&A forum. Perhaps you could let me know your thoughts. Many thanks.

Without any further information is difficult for me to assist. As indicated, a full overview of the document I would require a premium service but I can indicate that on initial review there is probably a number of matters that would need to be changed to ensure that there is a full protection with the parties. You may therefore wish to consider taking some legal advice in relation to that to ensure there are no difficulties further down the line if matters end up in a dispute.

I hope that I have been of assistance. If you do require any clarification please let me know. Otherwise, thank you for using just answer. All the best with the endeavours.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hi Chris! What’s the fee?

If agreeable, I won’t be able to come back to you until Tuesday.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
That’s ok!
Expert:  ChrisB4147 replied 12 days ago.

If you want to accept the offer, I’ll review and comment on it fully on Tuesday. Thanks.