ChrisB4147
ChrisB4147,
Experience:  Expert
112350272

Can i bring my girlfriend to uk with my student visa, while

Customer Question

can i bring my girlfriend to uk with my student visa , while i'm already in uk
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: have not filled any paper work , i'm currently in uk she's in nigeria
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the student visa?
Customer: no , but i have my student visa
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no that all
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  ChrisB4147 replied 18 days ago.

Hi, thanks for the question.  I’m Chris and I’m a Solicitor. I will be happy to assist you and hope to provide a full response as quickly as possible.

This is a question and answer service rather than an instant chat service, and I may not be able to reply immediately. However, rest assured that I am dealing with your question and will get back to you as soon as I can.

I note you would like a phone call. I can facilitate that in the morning if that would be acceptable? Many thanks.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
you can call me in the morning around 10am

I could do 9.30?

If you would still like a call, could you please opt for the phone call option so that your number can be released to me. Many thanks.

Without further information it it difficult for me to provide specific answers to your questions, but as an overview a student visa does not usually give an automatic right to another.  Your girlfriend would need to make her own application, although can use your current circumstances (if needed) as part of the application.  I hope this is of assistance.  If there is anything specific that you would wish me to address, please let me know.  Otherwise, thank you for using JustAnswer.  All the best.