How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 7870
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I got an issue about my visa application, I have applied for

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I got an issue about my visa application
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I have applied for tier 4 student visa with in the uk and applied as per procedures and I have all documents with application number and IHS. However the email address which I used for application it’s not functioning and I can’t access the emails which I got from ukvi. My biometric invitation is pending due to which I can’t get brp card
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: That’s all
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 14 days ago.


I am a solicitor.

I would suggest that you contact the Home Office and see if they are able to assist you access your paperwork/change your email:

May I help further?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
HelloI have tried so many times calling UKVI they told me they dint got authority to check the running application
So I put change of circumstances and changed my email address they did that but I can’t see any new messages from ukvi
It’s all about biometric government they introduced idvi app due to COVID its fine I’ll do it walk in but atleast they should respond
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 14 days ago.

You may try and lodge a complaint with UKVI, that may escalate the matter, otherwise I am afraid you would need to try and get access to your email account:

All the best