UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I got an issue about my visa application, I have applied for

Customer Question

Hey
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I got an issue about my visa application
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I have applied for tier 4 student visa with in the uk and applied as per procedures and I have all documents with application number and IHS. However the email address which I used for application it’s not functioning and I can’t access the emails which I got from ukvi. My biometric invitation is pending due to which I can’t get brp card
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: That’s all
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 14 days ago.

I am a solicitor.

I would suggest that you contact the Home Office and see if they are able to assist you access your paperwork/change your email: https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk/y

May I help further?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
HelloI have tried so many times calling UKVI they told me they dint got authority to check the running application
So I put change of circumstances and changed my email address they did that but I can’t see any new messages from ukvi
It’s all about biometric government they introduced idvi app due to COVID its fine I’ll do it walk in but atleast they should respond

You may try and lodge a complaint with UKVI, that may escalate the matter, otherwise I am afraid you would need to try and get access to your email account: https://www.gov.uk/complain-uk-visas-immigration

All the best