12826847

Can I take a woman to court, Tottenham London, Told the

Customer Question

Can I take a woman to court,
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Tottenham London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Told the council so many times it could involve drug rape
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I suffered a quadruple heart bypass and have the most serious mental health problems. This woman tormented and torments me she is a strong bird as I say that will not let go of her prey. In fact killing her prey.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

are the police involved at all?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 days ago.

What do you want to take her to court for?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 days ago.

Without the information I asked for I can only give you a general answer but I hope this helps.

i am not sure what your question is.

The problem is that you haven’t told me what she has actually done so it is not possible for me to say.

The fact of her being unpleasant does not give rise to a claim in law per se.

You may well have a claim but I would need to understand what you allege against her.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.