How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Anthony Chendo Your Own Question
Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2717
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
Type Your Law Question Here...
Anthony Chendo is online now

Out of work because of a bad back.Was in hospital last

Customer Question

Out of work because of a bad back.Was in hospital last Wednesday. Now a t home on pills which knock me out.Waoting to get a scan and physio. What benefits can I get? Who do I talk to? And if I have forms to full..Can I get help filling them out? Kind regards ***** ***** Kirby
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Northampton.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None.Not been out.I am in fog of drugs right now to get the pain under control.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Just need to know what forms to fill.What to about money.Also when I am able to get out be unsure how to manage the stairs to get down from my flat with a walking stick.I got this to help support and I go to the left qs my hearing is getting worse.If I can make a appointment next week to see someone it be great.Just have to take it easy on the stairs.It was a case of stop start getting up them getting back from hospital. Will just have to do the same.
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 13 days ago.


Welcome to JA.

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

Please note that this is not a chat service therefore you may experience delays but rest assured that I will respond within 24 hours.

Is it the case you suffered the back injury whilst at work and you wish to know how to seek compensation for the injury suffered?

Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 13 days ago.

In the absence of further info, and given it appears you require legal advice, you can find a  solicitor for the area of law you require by using the link below which is a search engine for finding local and national solicitors.

I hope I have clarified the position.

Thanks and stay safe.