12826847

I was caught driving a car without insurance and have been

Customer Question

I was caught driving a car without insurance and have been given an option of either 6 points or prosecution.
JA: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: not yet. this was in wolverhampton
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: yes
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Expert:  Jo C. replied 14 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

what would you like to know about this please?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I was recently caught driving without insurance and was given an option of 6 points or prosecution
Expert:  Jo C. replied 14 days ago.

Ok, so what is your question?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 13 days ago.

Without the information I asked for I can only give you a general answer but I hope this helps.

i am not sure what your question is.

If you are asking whether ou should accept it then unless you are insured, you probably should.

If you can respond I would be able to offer more.  I am not sure why you think you should not receive points?

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.