MarianC
MarianC, Solicitor
Experience:  20 years experience in Wills and Probates and Trusts
109551472

I am trying to obtain a copy of a deed, prepared by "my"

Customer Question

I am trying to obtain a copy of a deed, prepared by "my" solicitor in Nov 2017, I have been waiting two weeks so far.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: West Sussex.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Several requests and "reminders" by phone and email.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No, I just wanted guidance on how long I should be expected to wait. They do know that the matter is urgent for my family.
Expert:  MarianC replied 11 days ago.

Good afternoon, thank you for your question. Most firms are still not working with full staff capacity, in addition their storage facilites are usually off site and require notice to retrieve files and documents. Two weeks is rather optimistic, I would think reasonably four weeks before you would look to start chasing.

Marian

Expert:  MarianC replied 11 days ago.

Hello, do you have any further questions?

Expert:  MarianC replied 10 days ago.

Please contact me again if you have any further questions.