MarianC
MarianC, Solicitor
Experience:  20 years experience in Wills and Probates and Trusts
109551472

I simply want to know how to get a paper copy of a form PA1A

Customer Question

I simply want to know how to get a paper copy of a form PA1A ( for letters of adminiistration) . The gov websites are sending me down blind alleys.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Leeds, Yorkshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Been online, can download form. But no printing facilities and DO need a paper copy.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No, this is just a question of how I get a piece of paper
Expert:  MarianC replied 12 days ago.

Good afternoon, unless you can get to somewhere with a printer or someone to email you one, it cannot be done. In the old days the probate registry would send you one, but now you cannot speak to anyone.

However, I have to let you know that these are no longer being used and instead you have to complete a Legal Statement which is generated when you complete the application online.

Marian

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
OK thank you
Expert:  MarianC replied 12 days ago.

Do you have any further questions?

Expert:  MarianC replied 11 days ago.

Please contact me again if you have any further questions.