SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

FAO Solicitor RM Only I require assistance drafting letter

Customer Question

FAO Solicitor RM Only
I require assistance drafting letter to defendant for court.
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 15 days ago.

Hi thank you for requesting my assistance, please bear with me  and I will revert to you shortly

Thank you for your patience.  The letter would go in your name as JA is not able to offer representation. From previous correspondence what would be crucial would be to bring to the Defendant's attention the fact that they have filed with the Court an email and documents that you had not agreed to and mentioning in the email to Court that you had infact agreed to the content of the email. This clearly is misconduct. There is no reason why you should forgo your costs, costs should follow the result and if they consent to the ccj being set aside they should expect to be ordered to pay your costs. Glad always to help, there is no need to reply. All the best