How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SolicitorRM Your Own Question
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 5232
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Law Question Here...
SolicitorRM is online now

FAO Solicitor RM Only I require assistance drafting letter

Customer Question

FAO Solicitor RM Only
I require assistance drafting letter to defendant for court.
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 15 days ago.

Hi thank you for requesting my assistance, please bear with me  and I will revert to you shortly

Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 15 days ago.

Thank you for your patience.  The letter would go in your name as JA is not able to offer representation. From previous correspondence what would be crucial would be to bring to the Defendant's attention the fact that they have filed with the Court an email and documents that you had not agreed to and mentioning in the email to Court that you had infact agreed to the content of the email. This clearly is misconduct. There is no reason why you should forgo your costs, costs should follow the result and if they consent to the ccj being set aside they should expect to be ordered to pay your costs. Glad always to help, there is no need to reply. All the best