SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I’m prasanna. I had harassment in work place. I need a

Customer Question

Good Afternoon, I’m prasanna. I had harassment in work place. I need a Grievance letter to send HR department
JA: Have you discussed harassment at work with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: I had called them. But they didn’t take me in further
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: yes , I’m an employee, I’m not with the union
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: yes, it affected me to mentally and physical health. I was in hospital a week. I’m still on sickness
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 13 days ago.

Good afternoon, welcome to just answer. I am a solicitor and reviewing your question now for you.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Good afternoon. How can I take formal Grievance letter. Please

There is no standard format for a grievance letter. You will just need to put your complaint in writing and addressed to the department that is stated in the grievance procedure as responsible for dealing with grievances. You want to be clear that you believe you are a victim of harassment and say what has actually happened that makes you believe you have been a victim and the implications to your well being and confidence and how it is affecting your work as the environment is not conducive. Advise what you would like as outcome. The grievance procedure will say how long you will need to wait before they respond. Any clarification please do not hesitate to send your follow up question. All the best.