SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Im in my own property and my neighbours next door keeps

Customer Question

Hi im in my own property and my neighbours next door keeps shouting through the walls that they got a solicitor abd they going to get me out of my own house theirs is rented
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: No ive reported them for playing music loud through the night abd the girl has been shouting through the walls that they have been intough with a solicitor about ny tv and she said its loud but it isn't and I have hearing problems too but I'm still waiting for a letter from their solicitor
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No im waiting for a letter from them first
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Just i git the police out to them a few times abd the council is they lawyer just going to chat on here because I dont want a phone call yet
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 14 days ago.

Good afternoon, welcome to just answer. I am a solicitor and reviewing your question now for you.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Ok thank you

Thank you for your patience. I am sorry to hear of what is going through. If it causing you alarm and to fear for your only safety and intimidated then you should consider applying for an injunction order against them as they are clearly harassing you, The Protection from Harassment Act 1997 if there to protect you and they should not feel above the law, It is very likely there is no solicitor letter coming but just threats so until you get the letter I would advise you not to let that get to you. Any clarification please do not hesitate to send your follow up message. Always glad to help, All the best.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thankyou
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 13 days ago.

You are wel

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
What i want to know is if I got a solicitor letter then I would get a solicitor but Can I get thrown out of my own private house

Good afternoon, no you can’t be thrown out of your own house. The worst case would be if the neighbours fabricate that you are causing a nuisance and harassing them and they get an injunction order against you.