marcusmalin
marcusmalin,
66642005

I am homeless after suffering domestic violence and the

Customer Question

I am homeless after suffering domestic violence and the council are not accepting me on the grounds of being vulnerable for council homelessness.
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: I have liaised with a housing assessment officer who says I do not meet the threshold
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: London
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Currently homeless living in an emergency accommodation trying to get the council to accept me as homeless. Suffering from an orbital fracture and bruises
Expert:  marcusmalin replied 17 days ago.

Hello, my name is Marcus.

I am so sorry for what you are going through.

Have you approached either a refuge of women's charity who can assist with securing housing and protection.