How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SolicitorRM Your Own Question
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 5249
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Law Question Here...
SolicitorRM is online now

How problem with betting site call don't want

Customer Question

How problem with betting site call don't want me to pay withdrawal I'm confused now making me feel sick and stressed I've the know I have right
JA: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: No
JA: Does the workplace operate with employees, freelancers, consultants, contractors or with unionised employees?
Customer: It's abou unibet a gambling platform
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: This is going on like forever and every time I call them they end by hanging up on me
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 17 days ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 15 days ago.

Good evening, welcome to just answer. I am a solicitor and  I have reviewed your question for you. You must check the terms and conditions of the site for their complaints procedure and send a written complaint. Calls will be difficult to evidence. If they do not deal with your written complaint you should then send your letter before action specifying the money you won and are entitled to withdraw and warn that it should be paid to you within 14 days. If no joy you can then file your claim in court on moneyclaimsonline website. Any clarification please do not hesitate to send your follow up question, I am glad to guide you further. All the best.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Okay thanks so far but already waiting for 5 weeks and all calls are recorded
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 12 days ago.

Hi, thank you very much for your last message, You have done more than enough waiting you should file your claim online as suggested in my initial response and you must check on the terms and conditions for their registered address to use on the application,