12826847

Is there anyway I can check and find out if I've been ripped

Customer Question

Is there anyway I can check and find out if I've been ripped off by the company I pay mortgage to?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Birmingham
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I got the annual payment history for the year between April of last year to march of this year and they say I have only 38000 pounds left but last year when I'm got the annual sheet for April 2019 to march 2020 it said I'd had only 38000 pounds left which I can't understand because I'm even paying them more than the usual mortgage payment per month.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I can't find the annual mortgage papers for April 2019 to march 2020.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 10 days ago.

Expert:  marcusmalin replied 9 days ago.

Hello, my name is Marcus.

What was the original amount that you borrowed and when.

Who is the lender.

I also assume that your mortgage is on a repayment basis and not interest only.

Expert:  marcusmalin replied 7 days ago.

Further to my last message I can provide a general reply being that you could instruct a mortgage advisor to look at the matter for you and advise.

If your mortgage is interest only then what you report would suggest all is in order.

If you require any further assistance then please do not hesitate to revert back.

Marcus