Marcinlondon
Marcinlondon, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Lawyer - 8 years experience
110941711

My charges are. Racially religiously and beating

Hello, this is MarcInLaw and welcome to JustAnswer. I will be the lawyer working with you today and I will be happy to advise you to the extent possible on this platform. I am sorry to hear about your charges. Pleas let me know what your question is.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.

I'm not guilty of religious assault I gave a little tap on the chest to tell Dickson to keep his commentto him self he called my mother a prostitute to many times before and I've got fed up with the following she was not and that is evil to say.what can I plead in court.

Thank you for your response. We can't tell you on this platform how to plead. You need to speak to your solicitor, if you have one, or consult with one in court. There should be a solicitor on duty and they will be able to review your case and let you know your options. Feel free to ask me any related questions. I will be happy to help.

I trust this helps somehow. As stated above, let me know if you have any other questions.