SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
96947008

I need with a civil litigation marker, I live near London

Customer Question

Hi I need hell with a civil litigation marker, I live near London But I need help with a pro Bono Solicitor as I cant afford a lawyer
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In High Wycombe, just outside London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I've taken it to the Financial Ombudsmen but withdrawn as they have a 1 year backlog because of Covid
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yeah just that I need a pro Bono solicitor to help me as I have been a victim of ID Fraud & Theft but the bank have blacklisted my details
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 10 days ago.

Hi, I’m Lea and I will be assisting you with your query today.

I am very sorry to hear about your dilemma, but will do my best to provide you with advice and guidance on what to do next. You may be able to find a pro bono barrister here: weareadvocate.org.uk

You are less likely to be able to find a solicitor willing to take a case on pro bono, but may find one who may be interested in offering you a no win no fee arrangement. You can find solicitors here: solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk

The following is useful info to assist you with the site:

1. I have found that every question asked in my field of expertise can be answered online; I am not available for phone calls.
  2. The site does automated pop ups for calls, if you inadvertently click for a phone call but don’t want one, kindly refer the matter directly to customer services so that they can assist you.
  3. Customer services no. is:(###) ###-####9374
  4. Please note that you have paid for an answer to your initial query – if detailed review of documents is required, then this is likely to attract a premium service offer.
  5. Please note this is a Q&A site – there is no client/lawyer relationship involved. You are a customer of Just Answer.
  6. If it is a weekend, or evening/late, please be aware that responses may be slower. This is NOT a chat service, it is email based.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ok, I have already tried weradvocate but they have informed me that they are unable to help me unfortunately but thank you so much for your help
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 10 days ago.

Try solicitors and ask for no win no fee.