MrC
MrC, Lawyer
Experience:  LegalX
105439980

Please l need a Lawyer that helps me apply for a court order

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: good afternoon, please l need a Lawyer that helps me apply for a court order to remove my guarantor's name from my company because he is no longer with my company, l am applying for loan in the bank and his name is ***** ***** in the companies house as a guarantor , l have called the companies house to remove his name , they told to provide court order
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: east london
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: nothing
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I am waiting
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Please l need a solicitor
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 10 days ago.

Expert:  MrC replied 9 days ago.

Good morning. I will be able to help you obtain the court order you require. Can you please let me know if you have any deadlines and what is the budget that you can allocate to the legal inquiry as it is an extremely complicated legal process.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Good morning please l really need a solicitor that will help me apply for court order
Expert:  MrC replied 9 days ago.

Understood, not an issue, can be done. This is how we can proceed. I can disclose either my business skype or business email and we will take it from there. Would that be fine by you? Thank you.

Expert:  MrC replied 6 days ago.

Good morning, please let me know if you still require assistance with herein legal inquiry. Thank you.