SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I run a commercial kitchen cleaning company is there anyone

Customer Question

Hi i run a commercial kitchen cleaning company is there anyone who can help me get BESA accreditation?
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 9 days ago.

Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 8 days ago.

Good afternoon, welcome to just answer. I am one of the solicitors and I have been asked to respond to you. I should revert to your shortly.

Thank you very much for your patience, Unless you are stuck on the application form and need assistance with what you should be completingm the service that we provide on this platform is not representation so we would not be able to do the application and secure accreditation for you. I would strongly recommend that you perhaps contact CSSA as they will be able to point you in the right direction of who can actually submit the application on your behalf. For the area of business you are in membership with CSSA is something you should consider as many cleaning companies do find them a valuable accreditation to have. You can find them here: Cleaning & Support Services Association (CSSA) (cssa-uk.co.uk).

Any clarification do not hesitate to send your follow up message. All the best,.