james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

Asking for a friend. If I have a molestration case on me and

Customer Question

Asking for a friend. If I have a molestration case on me and my ex girlfriend texts me to see my kids and come see them . And I go see them . Will I be breaching the law
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: The molestration is live
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: berkshire
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Just need to know where I stand
Expert:  james bruce replied 10 days ago.

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.
qw2

How took the order out against you, and what  does the order prohibit you from doing?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Where do I stand
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
What does the molestration comply

Do you mean non molestation order?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
If I contact here am I breached

Yes, if you have a non molestation order against you which prohibits you from contacting her, then yes, if you do contact her you will be in breach of the order,  an be arrested and face a fine or prison.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
What if she contacts me to see the kids
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Is she breaking the rules

There is no rule to stop the person taking out the order from contacting you, ypthe order would prohibit you from contacting her. Unless of course the order allows contact for child arrangements reasons. If there is nothing allowing you to contact her, then you should ignore her, or contact the court to seek an amendment to the order.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
After the order can I be convicted for meeting or speaking to her

As explained it will all depend on what the order says. The order will be precise what you are not allowed to do. Normally no contact, no visits etc. But it will say in the order.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
only in the order can you be convicted
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Even if you have breached it in the order

If you breach the order and are taken to court and found guilty would you be convicted.

Hello, I am just following up on your enquiry to see if I can assist further. Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.