12826847

I bought a dog and person was ansuer me the pet is kc

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I bought a dog and person was ansuer me the pet is kc registered but he do not said true and he blocked me so I don't have contact with him
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Ebbw Vale
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I do not do anything yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 10 days ago.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 days ago.

Hello.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hello, yes please I need answers.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 days ago.

Ok but I'm not sure what your question is?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 days ago.

Without the information I asked for I can only give you a general answer but I hope this helps.

i am unsure of your question here

if you are saying that you agreed a specific price for the purchase of a dog and you have actually received that dog then you would not have a claim for anything else.

If you are saying that you agreed that this would be a pedigree and it is not then the sum of your loss depends upon your intended use.

If you respond I would offer more.

I'm very sorry but I have to give you truthful information

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.