SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I want to report a fraud. I want to know if it is going to

Hi there,
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I want to report a fraud.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I want to know if it is going to work.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: in Luton.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: the lady has visa expires in 3 months and she alleged domestic violence on the financial controlling ground.

Good evening, welcome to just answer. I am a solicitor and reviewing your question now for you.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Please. Thank you.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I want to know if home office would deport her if she has two british kids.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
But the dad will be more than happy to look after his kids and work from home.

If it is immigration fraud then you ought to report to the UKVI on these details:Immigration Enforcement hotline
0300(###) ###-####/p>

Or the Fraud hotline on 0800 788 887

You can also report online here: Report a crime (amsallegations.homeoffice.gov.uk)

It will be up to the Home office what action would be appropriate depending on the nature and seriousness of the fraud. If current visa is a spousal visa then she may be looking to get the leave to remain on the grounds of the alleged domestic violence or she could apply as parent of britsh children, but any crimes will be taken into account.

Any clarification please do not hesitate to send your follow up question. All the best.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
She was on a resident permit staying through parenting route for ten years by applying every 2.5 years.

She is already under parenting so she can still renew her visa but if there is a report of fraud then UKVI will be taking that into account when considering her next renewal application.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I am curious that if Home office would treat this fraud softly as she got two british kids from british husband. And will Not remove or deport from the country.

Al fraud is a serious crime if proven, but not all offence will lead to deportation, so it really depends on how the Home office exercises its discretion having considered the seriousness of the allegations and also if she was charged with fraud and  was convicted this will show on her DBS and would need to be declared in her next application and the Home Office will consider this seriously when they look at a person's character and whether it is in the public interest for her to remain in the UK.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
She previously entered into the UK as a student and wanted to switch to spouse visa. But Home office rejected her application. Then she got parental route as she had a kid.

I have been notified of your call request are you ok for me to call now, or would you prefer in the mornng?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Would Home Office take into account her previous immigration his
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Please do not call me as I was not informed the price of the phone call.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I did not pick your phone call.
Thank you. Bye

Hi, I have seen your message so I will not call. The price would have been said when the offer was made, but do not worry JA is not after providing a service that leaves you unhappy. If the call money has been debited just sent an email to***@******.*** and advise you accepted the offer in error you did not realise there was a fee and they will reimburse  it without any questions. All the best.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you very much

No problem at all, all the best.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hi there,
Phone call that you made we agreed not to proceed. However, my card has been charged. Can you please refund the charge?