How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Marcinlondon Your Own Question
Marcinlondon, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 300
Experience:  Qualified Lawyer - 8 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Marcinlondon is online now

My daughter is in a school in England (Clitheroe) and she

This answer was rated:

My daughter is in a school in England (Clitheroe) and she has become ill. The school asks me to return to Spain, but I need to go to accompany her on her return. I will be in the UK for less than 48 hours, do I need to buy the 2 and 8 day tests? Of course I will go with negative PCR and isolate myself until the return
JA: What steps has your daughter taken? Has she filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country does your daughter live in? If different, what is her citizenship?
Customer: She is currently in uk with pre-settled status done. She is only 15yr old
JA: Has your daughter talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: It just happen yesterday is an emergency and a 15yr old girls normally do not talk with lawyers
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Hello, this is MarcInLaw and welcome to JustAnswer. I will be the lawyer working with you today and I will be happy to advise you to the extent possible on this platform. I am sorry to hear about your daughter. Unfortunately, after you arrive in England, you must:

  • take 2 coronavirus tests - you’ll need to book these before you travel
  • quarantine for 10 days - either in the place you’re staying or in a quarantine hotel

You have to take these tests and quarantine, even though you provided a negativ test result to enter England. This is regardless of how short your stay is.

All this information is available here:,mediated%20isothermal%20amplification%20(LAMP)%20tests

Please let me k now if you have any other questions. I am happy to help.

I hope this helps. As stated above, please come back in case you need any clarifications. Best regards

Marcinlondon and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thanks. Its is very clear.