ChrisB4147
ChrisB4147,
Experience:  Expert
112350272

I am a data processor and provide the service for a driving

I am a data processor and provide the service for a driving school.
The driving school has split and both parties claim the ownership of the data.
I am caught in the middle and do not know whom to give access.
At this moment no one has access, besides me
Please advise
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: UK, London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: disable access to everyone
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: both parties threaten me with legal actions.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I’d like the answer soon please, because both parties call me with threats and the database is locked, meaning instructors cannot have the information they need for their lessons. Some of them have lessons today, 2 May.

Hi, thanks for the question.  I’m Chris and I’m a Solicitor in litigation matters. I will be happy to assist you and hope to provide a full response as quickly as possible.

This is a question and answer service rather than an instant chat service, and I may not be able to reply immediately. However, rest assured that I am dealing with your question and will get back to you as soon as I can.

I’m sorry to hear about the situation you find yourself in. I can see that you would like a phone call.  I am available if you would like a call?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
please call me on 0208(###) ###-####or 0208(###) ###-####

Thanks.  This will need to be part of the premium service with an additional fee.  I will send you an offer for you to accept if you wish.

It was good to speak to you and hope that this matter gets resolved.  If antyhing needs calriftying, please let me know.  All teh best.