How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Marcinlondon Your Own Question
Marcinlondon, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 294
Experience:  Qualified Lawyer - 8 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Marcinlondon is online now

London UK, Communication with the other party, Please do so

This answer was rated:

JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London UK
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: Communication with the other party
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Please do so
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I paid 2.500£ for an online course. I didn't received the same support or opportunities as the other students and the course provider don't even contact me right now for updates. Can I request a full refund?

Hello, this isCustomerand welcome to JustAnswer. I will be the lawyer working with you today and I will be happy to advise you to the extent possible on this platform. I am sorry to hear about this.

Firstly, you need to check their terms and conditions and find out when you can claim a refund.

If they agreed in writing to provide you with certain support and opportunities and they failed, then you could potentially ask for a refund, subject to the relevant terms and conditions.

Have you contacted them in writing and raised your issue? If you have, what was their response?

Marcinlondon and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I just requested the learning agreement I signed since I can't find it in my mail.Even if their terms don't allow a refund can't the claim be escalated to a department for consumer protections for example?

I tried calling you twice as you requested the call. The call was getting transferred to your voicemail.

It depends. If the terms in the agreements are deemed to be unfair you then it would make sense to take legal action.

Whilst you are searching for your agreement, please note the following:

You may want to send them a letter before claim where you will set out what has gone wrong here with evidence and where you will request a certain action from them: partial refund, something else etc. please have a look at sample letters before claim here:

Inform them they you will be taking them to small claims court should they fail to comply with the terms of your letter. You can issue a claim in small claims court here:

I trust this helps. Please ask me any follow up questions. I will be happy to help.

Let me know if you need me to cliarufy anything.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you for the information Marcin. Have a good day ahead!

My pleasure. Thanks for using our services and feel free to come back in case of any other questions.

And thank you, ***** *****!