AkuaK
AkuaK,
Experience:  Expert
109603637

Immigration for british passport, yes, no only ulVI ukvi,

immigration for british passport
JA: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the UK government?
Customer: yes
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: no only ulVI ukvi
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Dear whom it may concern,
Ref:###-##-####oll/cover:(###) ###-####1178949Full name: Orrachorn Chairatchatakul Date of Birth: 15 August 1983Address:*****London SE28 0JLThe date on letter: 18 March 2020
I just got letter on Friday 14th August 2020 but the date on letter shows 18th March 2020. I called to the council for asking about the citizenship invitation letter and I got an answer that the letter was on hold. 
Because of Covid 19 pandemic, I hope you understand my situation. I have decided to come back to my country. Currently, my country still remain closed and I need to go back to work in U.K.in couple months. Is it possible can I register ceremony when I come back to U.K.? And how can I register? Could you please let me know. 
I apologise for any inconvenience and I looking forward to hearing from you. 
Kind Regards,Orrachon
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
1.apply British citizen since 10/2/2020 2. recieved the letter to ceromonies on AUS 2020 3 Try to contact coucil and they give me to call home office 4. Try to call home office no answer or ask me to waiting 6 months first 5 try to call ukvi , the uk vi just give me new ticket and pending and pending
6. so what should i do with my application

Good afternoon, you would need to speak to the citizenship ceremonies whether possible to reschedule as the the time period has passed. There was a hold on ceremonies due to covid but they have resumed,

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
hi
i have contact ceromonies department however they said my application return to home officce

Then you would need to contact the home office you can write to them or submit a complaints form.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
which email i have to compliants ?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
how to write the letter to complains them

It’s an online form I will send further guidance.

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/uk-visas-and-immigration/about/complaints-procedure

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
hi Do you think my case they will resent application ?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
hi not sure any example email i can submit my case ? / or can you help me to rewrite ?

It’s just writing to explain whether it’s possible to get a new ceremony date due to the covid.