12826847

I have my cousin under custody in Stansted airport right

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: i have my cousin under custody in Stansted airport right now. He had a legitimate Ankara Treaty Business person visa.
JA: What steps has your cousin taken? Has he filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country does your cousin live in? If different, what is his citizenship?
Customer: He is Turkish
JA: Has your cousin talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: he has a visa approved
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
My cousin arrived to Stansted airport yesterday with D-ECAA Business Visa. At the point of entry he has Ben asked so many unreasonable questions then put him under arrest. He is there now. Can you help?

Good to talk to you.

No problem.

All the best.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.