How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask james bruce Your Own Question
james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4471
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
Type Your Law Question Here...
james bruce is online now

Need a lawyer who can handle this urgent case please. My

This answer was rated:

need a lawyer who can handle this urgent case please.
My daughter and son-in-law are in prison from today maybe 11am.
Case ? : '' accusation of child abuse (son of almost 16 years old) ''. who studies via internet here in US - New York, to get schools in Portsmout UK.
My 16 year old grandson emailed the school here in the US saying he is abused at home by his parents. "Not true."
we always have to be watching him for the things he talks and says invented as novel scripts. "He is asperger" From the school here in New York they contacted social services and from here to the UK. And this bad movie started
My family moved to the UK to live better and all this matter can make fail all the little they had managed to stabilize.
The police took the children and the parents are in custody and the way things are, my son-in-law could lose his job where he must report tomorrow.
I appreciate an answer please
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I need to talk to a Lowyer
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.


Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I need a lowyer on Portsmouth UK

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.
Can I please ask you to give me some more detailed information regarding this matter so as to allow me to work with you and help resolve your enquiry.
In which country have they been arrested, U.K. or USA?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.

When you say they are in prison, do ypu actually mean they have been arrested and detained by the police?

If the people have been arrested by police, then they would be held in custody whilst the p9lice carry out their investigation and interview the parents. Once the interviews have finished then most likely they will be released from police custody on police bail to re attend at a later stage.

Whilst they are in police custody, they will be entitled to free and independent legal advice from the duty solicitor, The solicitor will represent them whilst in the police station.

Can I assist further at this time?

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.

james bruce and other Law Specialists are ready to help you