How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask AkuaK Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1545
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Law Question Here...
AkuaK is online now

Currently holding Family UK PR, expiring in Dec 2021. Need

This answer was rated:

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: currently holding Family UK PR, expiring in Dec 2021. Need to do the extension or renwal. Already formed a company but unable to start the business due to covid
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: no extension papers have been filed.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: husband - Indian , Wife and 2 boys - South african applied from south africa... currently living in Dubai
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no we just need to extend our UK PR since Covid have been unable to travel. Buy office or home... without this they'll not even open a bank account
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Hi. looking to get the extension on our UK PR....

Good morning, to confirm you permanent residence for U.K.?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
We already have a valid UK PR Expiring in dec2021
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
we need to extend this because of restrictions

Is this through Eu route or indefinite leave to remain?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Business, Investor

You would be required to apply for BRP renewal if in three U.K. as you are not and if visa expires you would need to get a returning resident visa.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Sorry I did not understand your reply? What is BRP Renewal if in three UK? what is three UK?
how can we apply for extension/renewal? and what documents are required? our UK PR was issued from South African but can we do the extension from dubai, UAE?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Can you company apply for us? and what will be the cost?

*in the U.K. sorry computer typed wrong.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
you firm can apply on our behalf? and if yes... what's the cost please
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
your firm

As this is a question and answer platform I will send you a link for the law society lawyers to make enquiries to take on your case.

The cost of replacement visa from outside U.K. is £154.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
sure... please send me the link

You would be required to give reteilr of previous ILR card.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
ok sure

Kind regards.

AkuaK and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you