12826847

I was stopped by traffic police on 22 April as they had

Hello. I was stopped by traffic police on 22 April as they had reason to believe I was driving without insurance. I now have a letter from my insurance company stating that my car was insured on that date and due to administrative reasons my car was not shown as insured on the Motor Insurance Database. What do I do to get the charge dropped?
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, where is this? And when did this happen?
Customer: Livingston West Lothian. 22nd April
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: Not at the moment. My car was seized. I was offered a fine of £300.00 and 6 penalty points on my license with 28 days to accept and pay
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have had 50 years of carefree driving and have always insured my car.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

What can I do for you?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.

Good to talk to you.

No problem.

All the best.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.