Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

I have the problem with the company I worked for recently,

good morning I have the problem with the company I worked for recently, they don't want to pay me the last 10 days
JA: Have you discussed this wage-and-hour issue with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: I dont know,some ken help my
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: Self employed
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I didnt recive my payment because one Guy friend of mine was acused an issue and because of him they kick me ouț and didnt pay me

Hello, I’m Ben. It’s my pleasure to assist you today. I may also ask for some preliminary information to help me determine the legal position.

What do you specifically want to know about this, please? Please note this is not always an instant service and I may not be able to reply immediately. However, rest assured that I am dealing with your question and will get back to you today. Thanks

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
good morning, I worked three weeks ago at a company, ROMAC, truck driver, the first two weeks were ok, I was paid, after which the last 10 days said k I am suspected of theft of diesel. They said to wait to check the cameras from certain gas stations but even today they have no answer, just wait. I called countless times, I went to the garage, I talked to the manager, but they have no proof that I personally did this It's been three weeks since I paid my invoice, two to the number with a total value of £ 1150, and now I don't even answer the phone
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
When she call me?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
You saed few minuts

Many thanks for your patience, I am pleased to be able to continue assisting with your query now. As I did not accept your call request it is not me who will be calling you and someone else should. If they have not, please contact customer services to query that.

Going back to your query, If money is owed by one party to another, the debtor can potentially be taken to court to try and force them to pay up. However, as legal action should only be used as a last resort, there are certain steps that should be taken initially to try and resolve this matter informally and without the need to involve the courts. It is therefore recommended that the following steps are taken in order to try and resolve this:

1. Reminder letter – if no informal reminders have been sent yet, one should be sent first to allow the other party to voluntarily settle this matter.

2. Letter before action – if informal reminders have been sent but have been ignored, the other party must be sent a formal ‘letter before action’ asking them to resolve this amicably within a specified period of time – 14 days is reasonable. They should be advised that if they fail to make contact to resolve this matter, formal legal proceedings will be commenced to pursue them for the money that is owed. This letter serves as a ‘final warning’ and gives the other side the opportunity to resolve this without the need for legal action. There are numerous templates available online for such letters and a simple search will bring up a list of useful results.

3. If the letter before action is also ignored, formal legal proceedings can be initiated. A claim can be commenced online by going to https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/web/mcol/welcome.  There will be a fee payable, which depends on the amount that is claimed. The debtor will eventually get a copy of the claim and they will have a limited time to answer it. They could accept it and pay what is owed, they could accept it only in part and defend the rest, or they could outright reject it. They could also completely ignore it, in which case judgment will eventually be entered automatically against them. Also, it is worth noting that the simple act of submitting a claim could show the debtor that this is being taken seriously and prompt them to consider negotiating a potential solution to stop the claim progressing further, such as offering full or partial repayment.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Why charge my with 44£ for call call me?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
You can help my with this problem to do everything?

We are just an online chat service so all I can do is discuss your situaiotn on here. If you were charged for a phone call, please contact customer services to query that, thank you