How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Law Your Own Question
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 15802
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Law Question Here...
INC Law is online now

I require some advice of tresspass damage to land, London,

This answer was rated:

I require some advice of tresspass damage to land
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I'm the one accused of encroaching in my neighbours land by a few inches
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: My case is rather complex and would prefer a call back


Thank you for your query.

I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

What would you like to know about this?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi have I been charged for the telephone call given that you are only available for online chat? Thanks


I am available for a call

INC Law and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you


We have now spoken.

Good luck!!

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi can you send me your email address so that I can send you the party wall reports


I have sent you and email.  Email address is:***@******.***