Jo W
Jo W, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert
112062897

What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a

Hi, my name is*****: What state was the citation in? And have you consulted a local attorney?
Customer: I am in the UK
JA: Do you need to appear in court?
Customer: Not really. Just to appeal against contravention penalty charges.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yes. please. I got nine contravention charges that I know nothing about.

Hello. My name is***** am a solicitor here to help you with your question. It may take a little time to consider but it is being dealt with.

Hi there. Could you clarify a few points?

1. Are these parking/driving changes when you were in possession of the vehicle?

2. OR, are you saying they were not incurred?

Many thanks,  Jo

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
The local authority parking department gave me nine penalty charges which I did not know anything about. They went to court and obtained court orders to collect the money from me and they enforcement agent to clamp my car. The enforcement agent forced me to pay him £513 this afternoon and my son lent me £513 from his student finance maintenance money to pay for the Penalty charges fine.