AkuaK
AkuaK,
Experience:  Expert
109603637

I'm about to renew my indefinite leave to remain but I was

I'm about to renew my indefinite leave to remain but I was asked by the home office to provide them with the proof that I haven't left the UK for more than six months in the last 10years and I'm struggling with it
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I filled the form for the application but haven't sent it yet, I'm a UK resident I have indefinite leave to remain since 2011
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the green card?
Customer: No, I'm so confused about this new residency cards, I'm not part of the EU citizens settlement, for me it's j
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not really I lived in the UK since3002

Good afternoon, proof such as GP registration medical records, P60s, bills and bank  are proof of residence,

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Can you elaborate please

To clarify to show proof of residency documents such as medical records, council tax bills , P60s would be sufficient.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
You are bloody thieves

Kind regards.