12826847

I am in court next week for an affray back in September I

I am in court next week for an affray back in September I haven’t spoke to my solicitor yet because I’ve always been put through to the receptionist should I be worried
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Burnley
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have a solicitor
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Nope

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

can you give me the background to this matter please

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Can we call?

I am just on call with another client but will call asap - if you have a time on mind let me know otherwise wait for my call - thanks

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I am free call whenever thank you

Trying now.

Good to talk to you.

No problem.

All the best.

Hopefully,I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. Ifanything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. Inthe meantime, thank you once again for using our services.