How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Anthony Chendo Your Own Question
Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2699
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
Type Your Law Question Here...
Anthony Chendo is online now

Please can you help me, my daughter has severe fibro myalgia

This answer was rated:

Good afternoon please can you help me, my daughter has severe fibro myalgia I think that's how you spell how can she claim the PIP payment and how does she go about it
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: She lives in chester
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: She has had full diagnosis but her gp said its nothing to do with them?
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: She's celiac and suffers with ptsd


Welcome to JA.

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

Please note that this is not a chat service therefore you may experience delays but rest assured that I will respond within 24 hours.

In order to start the PIP payment process you will need to review the link below which gives guidance the process and eligibility.

Once reviewed you can contact DWP by telephone 0800(###) ###-####and request you wish to start the process in question and hopefully once completed your daughter can begin to receive payment.

I hope I have clarified the position.

Thanks and stay safe.

Anthony Chendo and other Law Specialists are ready to help you

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify the answer given.

Thanks and stay safe