AkuaK
AkuaK,
Experience:  Expert
109603637

I have some questions about the new launch graduate visa, I

I have some questions about the new launch graduate visa
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I have stayed in uk since September 2020 i am an international student graduating this year
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: I tried to reach legal advisor but non of them reply me
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: please let the lawyer know this visa is launching only this year so the information maybe a bit lack but I really wish to talk to a lawyer
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
As the government stated that applicants have to enter the uk before june 21. If I have been in here since Sept, so if I leave in anytime before stated, does it mean I am still
egligible ?

Good afternoon, the post graduate work visa applications open  from July 2021 as long as you are graduating this year you would be eligible to apply.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I’d like to know more regarding the enter date and stuff. In my case, can I leave before June 21?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hi..?

If you are planning to apply for the graduate scheme you should remain in U.K. until you have made application.

Unless  Students who began their studies in January or February 2021 will need to be in the UK by 27 September 2021.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I understand

Kind regards.