12826847

I have received a letter from the Police service of Northern

Hi I have received a letter from the Police service of Northern Ireland from their Tutelage team . It says it is not a notice of prosecution but it says my car was seen uninsured on a certain date. I checked with my insurance and yes it had lasped. I have reinsured the vehicle from today. Will they prosecute me now for having no insurance
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Northern ireland
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have reinsured car from.today
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I phoned police and they said it is a new scheme to warn people

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

how long was you uninsured?

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Since mid Feb I just forgot as I have been off work

I am on calls with others at present but will call asap - if you have a time in mind let me know otherwise i will call you back - thanks

Good to talk to you.

No problem.

All the best.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.