INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

My bank account has been freeze by my bank hsbc they think

hello , my bank account has been freeze by my bank hsbc they think there is some suspicious of 600 pound in my bank account and they are doing an investigation on it . so what should i do, is it gonna create any problem for me????
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: luton
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i provided them some information that i have
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i think some scammer played with me and they tricked me into it

Thank you for your query. I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

I would suggest you contact the Fraud Departnment of the bank and provide an explanation for the source of funds and reason for the transaction.  Once the bank is satisfied that this is niot a s a result of money laundeering, your account would normally be reinstated.

i hope this answers your question. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

many thanks,

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
i think one scammer tricked me actually they use to sell some products on Facebook marketplace and when any customer used to buy any product that scammer told them to deposit that money into my account and my job was send that money which i received in my account to that scammer he promised me to give salary i took that job thinking that it will be legit but i was not aware about that he is a scammer. there are four transactions in my account and bank pick one transaction from those four of 600 pounds i told banking team that scammer trick me into this and i dont know who is the money sender and i also give them the scammer account details in which i send all those four transaction money and also gave them all the chat screenshot which happened between me and that scammer. i gave all the information on 27 th of April and when i called bank today they said that the investigation is ongoing. im really worried about this thing

The onus is on you to ensure any funds received into your account are not he proceeds of crime.  From the information you have provided, it appears you will need to let the Bank conclude its investigation before deciding what steps to take next.

I hope this answers your question. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

many thanks,