How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SASH_Law Your Own Question
SASH_Law, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4358
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
Type Your Law Question Here...
SASH_Law is online now

My ex is questioning a court order and saying he is entitled

This answer was rated:

Hi My ex is questioning a court order and saying he is entitled to time which I disagree with. please could you confirm the situation.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: have order
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: birimngham
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi, I’m Lea and I will be assisting you with your query today.

I am very sorry to hear about your dilemma, but will do my best to provide you with advice and guidance on what to do next. What is your actual legal query?

The following is useful info to assist you with the site:

  1. I have found that every question asked in my field of expertise can be answered online; I am not available for phone calls.
  2. The site does automated pop ups for calls, if you inadvertently click for a phone call but don’t want one, kindly refer the matter directly to customer services so that they can assist you.
  3. Customer services no. is:(###) ###-####9374
  4. Please note that you have paid for an answer to your initial query – if detailed review of documents is required, then this is likely to attract a premium service offer.
  5. Please note this is a Q&A site – there is no client/lawyer relationship involved. You are a customer of Just Answer.
  6. If it is a weekend, or evening/late, please be aware that responses may be slower. This is NOT a chat service, it is email based.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
My ex is disputing what an order says as he reads it one way and I another. I need a professional to confirm it

Can you post up the section please - or preferably attach the actual order.

SASH_Law and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
sure, I'll try
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
sorry just trying to find a copy
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
my dad is emailing me a copy, please bare with me.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
are you still there?

This is an email service - I will be notified when you have uploaded it.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
The order says, the child shall reside with the mother except for the dates below where she will reside with the father. Summer holiday. 3 weeks being week 1, 2 and 5. handovers are to be on saturdays. The problem is my daughter breaks up on the wednesday 21st July so when does the first week start and if it is the saturday, who has her from wednesday to saturday for the first week?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I don't require a phone call.

The words have their ordinary meaning. Therefore, if term ends on Wednesday and the child goes to father on Saturday, then week one is Saturday to Friday. She lives with you outside of the times specified for the father, so clearly she is with you for the first part of the school holidays (Wed to handover on Saturday).

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thankyou :})

You're very welcome.