SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
96947008

Is mediation something I can put in place myself or would it

Is mediation something I can put in place myself or would it have to go through a lawer

Hi, I’m Lea and I will be assisting you with your query today.

You are free to book a mediator yourself, there is no need to involve lawyers. You can find one here: www.familymediationcouncil.org.uk

The following is useful info to assist you with the site:

1. I have found that every question asked in my field of expertise can be answered online; I am not available for phone calls.
  2. The site does automated pop ups for calls, if you inadvertently click for a phone call but don’t want one, kindly refer the matter directly to customer services so that they can assist you.
  3. Customer services no. is:(###) ###-####9374
  4. Please note that you have paid for an answer to your initial query – if detailed review of documents is required, then this is likely to attract a premium service offer.
  5. Please note this is a Q&A site – there is no client/lawyer relationship involved. You are a customer of Just Answer.
  6. If it is a weekend, or evening/late, please be aware that responses may be slower. This is NOT a chat service, it is email based.