INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I wanted to know if it's possible to get some experience

Hi I wanted to know if it's possible to get some experience working in a law firm as I am unsure if I want a career in law.
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am based in London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I am thinking to study it at university, However, I don't know since I am interested in learning law but as a solicitor undecided.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: That's all. Thank you.

Thank you for your query. I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

It is possible for you to do work experience, provided you can find a firm who will give you a placement.

I would suggest you write to the local firms offering to do an unpaid work placement.  This should generate some interest.  There is no formal requirement for work experience prior to attending university and you are more likely to secure a plpacement if you offer to do so voluntarily.

I hope this answers your question. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

many thanks,

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi sir, yes this definitely I will consider this thank you, ***** ***** great day.

It is a pleasure.

Good luck!

Customer: replied 7 days ago.

You're welcome.