MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117,
Experience:  Expert
110754241

What to do if someone keep on calling you constantly and

Customer Question

What to do if someone keep on calling you constantly and threatening on the phone ?
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 20 days ago.
Good morning thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Have you contacted the police about this matter?
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
No, but what should I say to police ?

You should report the matter to the police, you should provide as much information as possible what is said on the calls, what number it comes from/is it withheld what time and dates were the calls. Is the voice male or female etc.

If the calls continue you should try to record the call on your phone most smartphones have this option.

Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 19 days ago.

Hopefully I have answered your question but if anything remains unclear I will be happy to assist you further.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Thanks I was trying to report it online but I can’t find any suitable category under which this will fall , any ideas?
I would put it under harassment.