Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

My dad who been working in uk in 1960's and he was from

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: My dad who been working in uk in 1960's and he was from Pakistan
JA: Where is your father? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: He died 3 years ago but i wanted to get his record like his national insurance number etc from national archives Is that possible to get it?
JA: What steps has your father taken so far?
Customer: He had indefinite but he went back to Pakistan in 1970's
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No that's a only concern that is there any way to his record
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 13 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

You can check the records at the National Archive here: https://discovery.nationalarchives.gov.uk/details/r/C227

I trust this assists you in understanding your position however, should you have any supplementary inquiries, do not hesitate to ask and I will look to clarify or expand on my previous response.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Okay thanks

I thank you for visiting the website and for the opportunity to assist you with your inquiry. If you have further questions, inquiries or queries let me know post haste and I will attempt to answer them. Otherwise I bid you a good day