12826847

I have recently applied for a new licence - I was

Customer Question

Hi. I have recently applied for a new licence - I was disqualified for one year but this was six years ago. I couldn't afford a vehicle for some time so I have now put in an application. I had to make a paper application and there are huge delays in processing. Am I legally able to drive whilst waiting - and is there any way of proving this to my employers?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I'm in Weston super Mare UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I've completed the application and sent it off - this is now several weeks ago
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No I don't think so
Expert:  Jo C. replied 15 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I can't afford to call, I'm sorry
Expert:  Jo C. replied 15 days ago.

Did you apply online?