INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I have limited company in UK an i need to open a subsidiary

Customer Question

I have limited company in UK an i need to open a subsidiary company in IrelandThe Irish agent asked me to provide the following"A letter from an independent lawyer (ideally located within the country that the corporate entity is incorporated in) on their official company paper outlining the structure of the company in full and confirming who the ultimate beneficial owner/owners are"
Expert:  INC Law replied 23 days ago.

Thank you for your query. I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

What would you like to know about this?

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I need to find a lawyer that can prepare this letter and would like to know the estimated cost if possible
Expert:  INC Law replied 23 days ago.

The cost of such a letter would be approximately 350-00 to 500.00 and should be able to be provided by a solicotor once due diligence has been carried out.

I hope this answers your question.  If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.