SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
96947008

I need a legal letter sent to my ex partner it’s a story but

Customer Question

Hi I need a legal letter sent to my ex partner it’s a long story but I owe him 165,000 but we have agreed that I will pay 700 a month starting from 18 June then any lottery win or inheritance even if in 20 years debt will be written off but he wants it indexed linked I need this doing urgently
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: torpoint Cornwall
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: none I need it done like today it’s very urgent to get this in a legal document today
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: can you help me
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 17 days ago.

Hi, I’m Lea and I will be assisting you with your query today.

I am very sorry to hear about your dilemma, but will do my best to provide you with advice and guidance on what to do next. Just Answer is a Q&A website and as an expert on this site I am not able to take instructions to produce documents - that requires a client/lawyer relationship. Unfortunately this means that you will need to instruct a lawyer to undertake the work you are asking about.

You can find a solicitor here: solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk

The following is useful info to assist you with the site:

1. I have found that every question asked in my field of expertise can be answered online; I am not available for phone calls.
  2. The site does automated pop ups for calls, if you inadvertently click for a phone call but don’t want one, kindly refer the matter directly to customer services so that they can assist you.
  3. Customer services no. is:(###) ###-####9374
  4. Please note that you have paid for an answer to your initial query – if detailed review of documents is required, then this is likely to attract a premium service offer.
  5. Please note this is a Q&A site – there is no client/lawyer relationship involved. You are a customer of Just Answer.
  6. If it is a weekend, or evening/late, please be aware that responses may be slower. This is NOT a chat service, it is email based.