Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I’ve got a demand against me for bankruptcy the persons

Customer Question

Hi I’ve got a demand against me for bankruptcy the persons solicitor has asked for a list of my creditors for there benefit do I have to send that as the court hasn’t asked me to do it thanks darren
JA: Where is this? And has anything been officially filed?
Customer: brighton and it is official as it’s been going in for months as there solicitor keeps messing up
JA: Has anything been filed in civil court? If so, what?
Customer: only a statuary demand
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: There doing it for a 25k loan they sorted but I never received the funds it’s a total mess
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 18 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

No you do not unless ordered to do so by the court and you would supply that information to the court but it sounds as if this demand is based on a loan you did not receive anyway and should get chucked out when it gets to court. I trust this assists

Let me know if you have queries

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Thanks Jeremy that’s great
I will be in touch as the same people I put 40k of my own money into a refurb on a house for them
Now that’s sold for a high profit
I think I’m owed my money backCheers Darren

I understand, take care.